Health benefits of Massage- A powerful Ally
There’s no denying the power of bodywork. Regardless of the adjectives we assign to it (pampering, rejuvenating, therapeutic) or the reasons we seek it out (a luxurious treat, stress relief, pain management), massage therapy can be a powerful ally in your healthcare regimen.
- Reduces stress and the harmful effects that stress has on your body and mind.
- Enhance immunity by stimulating lymph flow—the body’s natural defense system.
- Exercise and stretch weak, tight, or atrophied muscles.
- Help athletes of any level prepare for, and recover from, strenuous workouts.
- Lessen depression and anxiety.
- Pump oxygen and nutrients into tissues and vital organs, improving circulation.
- Relax and soften injured, tired, and overused muscles.
- Release endorphins—amino acids that work as the body’s natural painkiller.
- Increase the Benefits with Frequent Visits
- Getting a massage can do you a world of good. And getting massage frequently can do even more.
- Budgeting time and money for bodywork at consistent intervals is truly an investment in your health.
- Imagine if everyone got a massage, What a different world this would be.
Best ever skin: Facials for Men & Women
offers an effective path to aesthetic improvement, achieving dramatic results. Whether your focus is prevention, fine lines, acne, age spots, sensitivity, or healthy skin maintenance.
- Deeps cleans your skin of oil, debris and old skin cells
- Increases circulation to improve the health and look of your skin
- Helps reduce the effects of fine lines and sun damage
- hydrates your skin
- reduces stress and releases endorphins for a feel good sense
- The skin’s elasticity, textural clarity, and color balance are improved
- Your complexion will glow with a cleaner, healthier radiance
of a more youthful looking skin.
Increase the Benefits with Frequent Visits and home Care.
Home care products are available for purchase in our boutique store.